Craving the company and companionship of others but just can't leave home?
Do you want to share the experience of expecting or new parenthood with others in a safe and judgement free space? Or do you just want to share a few laughs at the hugeness of it all?
Then please consider joining our pregnancy or postpartum virtual circles of support. Groups will be facilitated by experienced mom, educator, and birth worker Sunny and last one hour twice a month. Meetings are focused on a variety of topics focusing on the needs of the group and also include local resources including guest speakers. A private Facebook group is offered for participants as a way to stay in touch between meetings.
The Pregnancy Circle
A virtual group to connect pregnant people with support, information, laughs, and a safe place to share. This hour long gathering isn't another zoom meeting! Join us as we create a safe place to come together to build community.
Each group will start with an introduction and question to get the conversation started. From there we will explore many aspects of pregnancy that relevant to the group including but certainly not limited to:
- The constant changes our bodies are making and responding conversations around body image
- The excitement and great unknown of each pregnancy and parenting experience
- What do we really need to know before we give birth
- How to engage your partner in a way that is helpful and supportive of their unique journey
- How to prepare for breastfeeding, nighttime parenting, and postpartum and so much more.
Once a month there will be a guest community member who will share how they support pregnant people helping to build your support network.
The Postpartum Circle
Join us as we offer support, perspective, space, and information to make your postpartum period a little less demanding and a little more encouraging.
You have just done the most physically and emotionally amazing thing you can do, created a new life! That said you may be running on empty, adjusting to this new life, head over heals in love, and trying to find your way as a parent to your newest addition.
Each group will be tailored to the individuals present and topics will vary but are sure to touch on:
- Your amazing newborn
- Caring for yourself as you care for your family
- Doing more with less
- Postpartum healing
- The journey of parenthood.